Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Poem 194: Don't Think about Nothing

"We Came to Destroy"
Heather Leather
---------------------------------------
Destroy! You better lock your doors tonight, Don't think about nothing,
Don't try to pull out something for me, Or I'll blow you away, yeah,
Destroy...We
came to destroy, we will blow you away, we are hotter than hell, under a
spell, Destroy...Don't you know how it feels, when you're too young to be
dead or alive, don't burn me, don't let me down, Destroy... We came to
destroy



Heather Leather
descends on me
in my dreams
Sylvia Ruth and Sandie

first they play their murder song
and threaten to blow me away

which scares the shit out of me

but it also makes me laugh

but once they hear me laugh
it's all over:
the sisters seem to multiply
and I know I deserve to die
and just when they are about to try
to pull out something
for me
I see God
writhing in hell
--then sleep paralysis sets in
and I wake up screaming
like an infant left out to die
on a frozen mountainside
in Helotes






No comments:

Post a Comment