Thursday, March 8, 2018

#350: Real-Time Satire of Unknown Contingencies

Shall I mutate accordingly?
I shall not mutate accordingly.

MARCH 8, 20000000018
i have seen all the meems
and all the giffys
it's supposed to snow later
there's a big blue moon like an adderall pill
stay away from the zero key it multiplies
out of control.
Well, am I contagious?


How many beers until the president
is out of my face?
how many songs will it take to void this place
and give the vote
back to the people?
I don't know if it's a fire wall
or a wonder wall
or a borderwall
Kim Wall
narwhal
Aspenwall
but I love you all

Molly: "after you die
everyone will be reading you."
I shall be like that Viking chief
whose teeth were contagious after death
Orkneyinga Saga.
Don't believe me? THink
I'm being facetious? google it
if you are so incredulous.





No comments:

Post a Comment