Monday, January 15, 2018

#305: Heretic

HERETICK!
do you know what i do to heretics?
their life being forfeit
they dwell in absolute freedom
within the realm of my sadism
and in no necessary hurry
so i take things slow
we go out for gelato

but soon we are back in my chambers
where we watch tv

and almost without their knowing it
i manage to gorge them on
cookies of joy until their stomachs
are painfully distended

then warm them under an electric blanket for about
36 hours
after which  they are bled
into one of Dale's ceramic bowls

(put bowl of blood aside for later use)

then I further immobilize them with great doses
of tawny port
laced with heroin

then I have sex with them
and then I forgive them
and then...
into the fire
for literal purification

but in your case I will make an exception:

we'll skip the sex
and also the forgiveness

for i know you are studious of results









No comments:

Post a Comment